Our private tours are identical to our public tours but can be customized to suit your group's needs and interests.
Tours are perfect for:
- Corporate events, team building and entertaining clients
- Field trips, Summer Interns and associates, new and/or relocating employees as a financial district overview and orientation
- Schools teaching the Stock market program, economics or any other financial education
- College students interested in starting a career on Wall Street
- Travel / family / cruise groups
- Community and Special interest groups like investment clubs, church outings, senior excursions and singles outings
- People who just moved to New York and wanting to get to know the area
- Each tour lasts about 90 minutes.
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Advance bookings are recommended as tour dates get booked well in advance.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold a specific tour date.
- We use VOX Audio Systems on our tours. Everyone is guaranteed to hear, regardless the group size.
- For those seeking to enrich and round out their visit to Wall Street, we created Optional Add-ons that can be combined with any of the Wall Street Walks walking tours.
- We can accommodate large groups. If your total group is larger than 35 people we will split your group into two separate groups, each with their own private guide. Each group will experience exactly the same tour but in a different sequence.
For groups up to 35 people the cost is $350.00. For larger groups up to 70 people, we will add in another tour guide at an additional $250. We can handle groups of any size: each additional tour guide is $250.
To Book a Tour:
To Book a Tour: